Touristic electronic-visa to Azerbaijan.
Starting from March 2013 new procedure of electronic visa obtaining is applied .
Procedure of obtaining of electronic visas is simple and has advantages like - lower cost, no need to visit embassies because all process goes online only, you keep your passport with yourself all the time, you get a visa to your e-mail as PDF attachment that you need just to print. With this type of electronic visa you can enter Azerbaijan at any border entry point (air, land, sea). Duration of e-visa is till 1 month.
You need to book a hotel for the whole duration of your electronic visa and provide us with confirmation from hotel. Please note that electronic visa is issued for days the hotel booking is confirmed for. Also You can choose the hotel from “Rantour travel agency”.
Following documents are required for electronic visa:
1. Print “Application form” document (in attached file), fill in written form, scan and send it us in jpeg format
2. High resolution digital passport-style photo (head & shoulders against white background) in color (Jpeg format).
To learn more see Digital Image Requirements (in attached file)
3. High resolution copy of passport or travel document in color. (Should be valid minimum six month from the date of entry to Azerbaijan).
4. Hotel confirmation voucher .(signed and stamped by the hotel)
5. Air ticket or reservation confirmation. In case you enter and depart Azerbaijan by other ways then please indicate it. Coming with vehicle then indicate type of vehicle, registration plate number and the border entry point. (Booking a ticket is not accepted)
*All documents must be in JPEG format beside and not exceed 1MB
*The period for the E-visa should match the period of hotel stay.
You should provide all necessary documents to “Rantour travel agency” by e-mail (email@example.com). After that we’ll upload documents to the MFA's site's dedicated section for e-visa and will wait until the visa is granted. Processing time by MFA of Azerbaijan takes up to 15 working days. After confirmation, e-visa in PDF format will be forwarded to applicant's email address.
- No refunds or changes to e-visa are possible after documents are submitted to MFA of Azerbaijan.
- “Rantour Travel Agency” is not responsible neither for non-implementation or timeliness of visa processing by MFA of Azerbaijan nor for visa rejection.
- Make sure that you have free page in your passport and the passport expiry date is valid upon arrival. For most countries validity of passport should be not less than 6 month before arrival.
- Please be informed that if you have visited before Nagorno Karabakh region of the Republic of Azerbaijan occupied by the Republic of Armenia you can be refused to entry to the Azerbaijan on border.